NIKKI FOUR

Explore your wildest fantasies here. With guys.

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

neck_cannon

NIKKI FOUR

Post by neck_cannon »

I feel like a can of Coke that's been shaken for weeks but not opened...and I swear, when I am opened, I'm going to EXPLODE!

Ryan helped me get a job as a waitress in the club his buddy Ace works in as a bouncer. I am making a lot of money and getting a lot of favorable attention from the guys that go there, but it's so distracting - and most of them are with their (very jealous) girlfriends. At least I've been making enough money to catch up on rent and buy some new clothes....

And I love my new clothes - my lacy panties, short skirts, high heels and fuck-me boots. The only thing I haven't bought much of is a bra - I wanted these 40DD tits to be front and center and on display for every guy who wants a peek.

Last night I had a night off and went to another club. So many hot guys my age, and a lot of flirting and attention. But for some reason, none of them took it to home base. I wondered if I'd missed some part of male/female hookup chemistry.....had I come on too strong?

I almost got Wyatt, a seriously hot jock stud type I'd gone to high school with, into bed. But I ended up telling him that he knew me (and that I was Nick) before. He'd been making out with a few girls all night, and was so turned on when I told him that, he shot a load in his pants right there, which ended anything before it even began!

It's now 2 am on a Tuesday. I didn't feel like heading back to the club, so I am at the bar at the hotel next door. An older crowd here, mostly groups of businessmen.

A few guys are hot, but at this hour, they all seemed to be older, douchier versions of the douchebags I've been dealing with at the club. I put my head in my hands in frustration. Damn, I thought. I always fantasized about being a girl, and how much easier it would be to get laid. But it doesn't seem easier now.

"Is this seat taken?" a deep voice to my right said. I looked up and the sight nearly took my breath away.

"No, please, be my guest," I said. The man sitting next to me was amazing. He was so tall and broad - at least six foot four. He was in his forties and very muscular, with a balding, nearly shaved head. His face reminded me of Mike Rowe. His shirt and jeans hugged his hard body.

He extended his hand. "I'm Jed." I smiled. "I'm Nick....I mean, Nikki. Nice to meet you, Jed."

We traded small talk for a while; I learned he was an architect and a builder. After a small pause, he looked directly at me and said, "How long has it been since your transition?" I was stunned. He said, "It's OK. You look great, incredibly natural. I'm just curious."

Hmm....he thinks I am a surgical M to F tranny. "It's been a few months," I fibbed. "Last call!" the bartender shouted.

Jed looked at his watch. He stood to leave, then turned to me. "Nikki, I'm going to my room - room 435. If you'd like to join me there to continue our chat, I'd love that. If not...it was a pleasure to meet you." He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I finished my drink. As if there was any question where I was going. My hands were shaking as I walked to the elevator. I got on with the group of businessmen.

As we went to 4, one of them whispered, "Man, what an ass on her." Another was trying to cop a feel. I smiled and said, "Good night boys!" as I got off on 4.

I knocked on Jed's door. He opened it and looked great in his robe. I looked up at him - now standing face to face, he was a foot and a half taller than me.

He closed the door and wordlessly picked me up, kissing me. Jed's tongue felt magical as we passionately made out. He laid me on the bed and slowly ran his huge hands up and down my body.

He was still in a tank top and boxers under his robe. He told me to stand. "I love to unwrap my packages," he rasped, as he slowly took my heels off. He undid the strings of my dress. "Woah! Wow!" he exclaimed, when he saw my tits. I leaned back on the bed as he slowly peeled down my panties.

He looked closely at my wet pussy and then looked at my face. "Your surgeon must have been Michelangelo," he murmured. "You are an amazing woman."

"My turn," I told Jed. "I love to have a guy put on a show for me." He chuckled and stepped back. He slowly untied his robe and peeled it off.

He peeled his tank top off, and I could not believe how V shaped Jed was. He had enormous broad shoulders and a narrow waist. He wasn't ripped to the max ab-wise, but was a solid brick wall of muscle.

He stepped closer and pulled his boxers around his ankles. When he stood up, I gasped. Jed had a nice huge cock, thick and so meaty it curved downwards.

"You know, as an architect, I always carry one of these," Jed laughed, and pulled out a tape measure. "Go ahead. You know you want to." I measured the thickness of Jed's dick. Six inches at the base.

Then the length of his cock on top, from his abs. Nine and three quarters inches. And from underneath his cock? Eleven inches. He was getting harder and harder as I measured.

I kissed his shaft and then started to slowly take it deeply into my mouth and throat. After a few seconds he said, "Nikki.....lean back first." I laid back in the bed.

He kissed my tits and laid his face inbetween them, then kissed down my belly.
He looked at my new, pink pussy and then at me. "Has anyone been inside of you yet?" I shook my head no.

He ran his huge fingers along my clit and I almost came. He looked closer and shook his head. "I've been with other transgendered women before, Nikki, and I've never seen such a realistic pussy....you're getting wet!"

"You ain't seen nothing yet, Jed - keep working on my pussy and you'll be soaking wet!"

He laughed and took that as a challenge. For what had to be an hour, Jed licked, sucked and rubbed my pussy. He spent time licking and sucking on my clit, tongue fucking me with his huge Gene Simmons tongue, and sticking his fingers inside my tight twat.

Finally I could wait no longer. "I'm close to gushing, Jed."

His face popped up from between my legs with an excited look. "You're a gusher?" He started licking my pussy furiously and ramming his fingers inside.

I started to moan loudly and grabbed my tits, and then I felt the Coke can explode - my pussy twitched and I felt honey gush out of me.

I must have made a lot of noise, because a few rooms down the hall, a group of guys said, "Yeah, bitch!" and started clapping. Jed looked up at me - I had soaked his face. He looked blissful. "Oh, baby.....damn...." he said. His cock was ramrod hard. I knew what was coming next.....

Eliteskramz

Re: NIKKI FOUR

Post by Eliteskramz »

intense

buckytoole

Re: NIKKI FOUR

Post by buckytoole »

killer! well done! :)