potential real uses for this space

Aka the "PC Zone"

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

kyeospeaks

Re: potential real uses for this space

Post by kyeospeaks »

CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
kyeospeaks wrote:someone told me of this recent new addition to the board. if we can keep it a safe, mature, and welcoming environment, then i'm sure this will be great!
nigger, faggot, kike, spic, towelhead, cuntbag, polak, nig nog, chink, bitch, aaaand cockguzzling butthole muncher

"safe", "mature", and "welcoming" sounds like censorship

fuck censorship

I'd rather prefer being an asshat douchebag over the fascist, thought police kinda shit you're pushing, mate

serious discussion of important issues? awesome

name calling, immaturity, and general douchebaggery added in the mix? even better
hey citizenofulysses. those 3 words each have individual definitions. i don't think generalizing or putting words in my mouth is necessary. you can say what you want, i'm not stopping you and no one can stop you (unless you're a mod). feel free to express yourself any way you see fit. i hope you have a great rest of the summer, friend! :)

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

still really hate myself for these posts god i wish these would disappear from the internet
Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

well... i'm sure you could have said all of that without saying all that other dumb b/s rishi. maybe then mark would have stuck around, dude is pretty in tune with southern california.

kyeospeaks

Post by kyeospeaks »

citizen, i don't really care what you think or why your stance is the way it is. i'm not very interested or invested in your previous internet debates but thank you for explaining. i really appreciate you sharing :) debate camp sounds great.

CitizenOfUlysses

teenagers are dumb and should never have the right to post on the internet
Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gargamel

Post by gargamel »

While words aren't inherently good or bad, using words simply to offend "PC" folks is pretty silly and reactionary. I tire of that shit just as much as I tire of the overly pc kids. I don't thinkbqnyone has suggested that language should be moderated in and of itself. Instead, I think the point is that we can moderate ourselves to an extent which keeps this subforum separate from the general-fucking-around that is the central board. Ka-ramble!

CitizenOfUlysses

gargamel wrote:While words aren't inherently good or bad, using words simply to offend "PC" folks is pretty silly and reactionary. I tire of that shit just as much as I tire of the overly pc kids. I don't thinkbqnyone has suggested that language should be moderated in and of itself. Instead, I think the point is that we can moderate ourselves to an extent which keeps this subforum separate from the general-fucking-around that is the central board. Ka-ramble!
Yeah, I overreacted rather harshly to something that was pretty innocent with that post. I completely agree with this.

jemsnixon

Post by jemsnixon »

This was probably made as a prank, and I anticipate it will be taken off soon. You are naive if you believe that this section won't turn into a complete shitstorm if it is used seriously or that grudges can be contained there.