Informative Documentary Film Compilation

Aka the "PC Zone"

Moderators: neck_cannon, thebigmin, steven, Andrew

Informative Documentary Film Compilation

Postby Zarcorp » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:16 am

I realize this subforum was created in jest, but I see merit in worthwhile internet discussions about the reality of decisions being made --political as well as more trivial-- and the requisite consequences. I also love documentaries.

I have a laundry-list of them but I'll start with one of my favorites, Human Resources by Scott Noble (all of his work is good, especially his new series The Power Principle, sans Rise Like Lions): http://www.openfilm.com/videos/human-re ... emastered/
Zarcorp

Re: Informative Documentary Film Compilation

Postby CitizenOfUlysses » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:57 am

This actually seems pretty cool, any movie that starts with a Mikhail Bukanin quote is probably decent. Will definitely watch this soon.

Also the documentary The Examined Life is pretty cool if you want to get into some entry level philosophy. It has some very high level and some more basic people involved, so it gives a good wide range of ideas. Lots of relevant people and relevant topics.
thievesguild wrote:old enough to skram...old enough to ram.
CitizenOfUlysses

Re: Informative Documentary Film Compilation

Postby atkhersham » Thu May 30, 2013 11:47 pm

What a travesty,how can she not know, not to contact such a excellent item of content. This perform is now missing permanently.
atkhersham

Return to Politics, social issues, being serious, etc.