Honesty

Post by noisehead »

Harry has some good points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGa57az2VqY
how near, how far, how lost they are

CitizenOfUlysses

Re: Honesty

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

contrastedrecords

Re: Honesty

Post by contrastedrecords »

Well as a Canadian, I can say that the guy is being quite valid here, now while I can agree with a lot of that and I'd give the guy credit for honesty, the period he was nostalgic for is like anything, wrought with it's own problems hell, the economy that he was saying was so great will always break, boom, and continue fluctuating because of the nature of such a capitalist system; it will take a while and a bunch of war and scapegoating, but that's how it seems to be working for them, and that fluctuation will ensue from that model.

Now since the guy recognized the problem that's one step, now the other step is to try and figure out a solution. With that being said I'm not saying Canada is any better, hell we're being drug down with you guys in the economic matters of things because we're tied down with you guys. Now while there is a lot more tolerance towards people there, there is also a fair share of people who are very bitter and racist up here as well (usually when you get into smaller areas). And more than that the government system we have in place is quite deceptive.

But basically it wasn't that great back then, to agree with citizenofullyses
Scribbling my fix, I can't keep track;
Dose to dose while I start to crack.