essays

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Jakey LIAF

Re: essays

Post by Jakey LIAF »

Erkel Takes The Bear wrote:Just major in something in the business field...you just do basic homework, take tests, and learn how to destroy your conscience so you can feel good about fucking people over.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

smfy

Post by smfy »

I'm on academic probation for the semester (due to not showing up,) but I rape the shit of essays. 8 page paper due in 2 hours? Make it 9 and a half pages, bitch.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

i'm not in english this semester so the only essays i have to write are for college applications. i am in physics though and thats some bull shit
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Between now and Tuesday/Thursday I have a midterm paper due and I have to compose an entire hour and a half lecture from scratch about the history of radio because I'm going to be giving my very first full lecture to undergrads.

I have three final papers all due within a few days of each other during the first week of December. I estimate this is approximately 50-60 pages of material.

All the while I have to re-read Discipline and Punish and give a presentation on the concepts of complete and austere institutions and panopticism.

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

mulder

Post by mulder »

Smoke weed everyday.
there is no happy here

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

mulder wrote:Smoke weed everyday.
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

i just wrote some psych paper on a random cigarette commercial. it was boring and i made myself sound as if i was suffering from autism. i think that produces good grades though right? i have another due in a few weeks based on intersecting classical music, with my major, which is social work. lord knows how on earth i can tie those two together.

Erkel Takes The Bear

Post by Erkel Takes The Bear »

grind/bro wrote:i just wrote some psych paper on a random cigarette commercial. it was boring and i made myself sound as if i was suffering from autism. i think that produces good grades though right? i have another due in a few weeks based on intersecting classical music, with my major, which is social work. lord knows how on earth i can tie those two together.
Teach violin or piano to trouble inner city youths

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

again, i'm not in any classes that require essays so i'll ramble about my current classes

today i got a 78 on my physics midterm, which is good because my grade before that was a 70, so i didn't fail this half of the semester!

i have a project due tomorrow for my game design class tomorrow, basically i have to recreate 1945 with different sprites and what not.