what are you being for halloween

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

BROOTALPOODLE

what are you being for halloween

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

i'm deciding between mr. clean or a werewolf, but since its not a full moon i'll just be dressed normal. i'm leaning towards werewolf
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

CitizenOfUlysses

Re: what are you being for halloween

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

That's easy for me. Don't shower, wear rugged white dress = Sadako of The Ring.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

usually i would go out of my way for a cool costume, but i completely forgot about halloween until like five days ago, and i have to go to school in the morning so i can't really do too much tonight. lame
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

picklehammer

Post by picklehammer »

I was a robot at some parties last night. I made a helmet out of a box and aluminum foil. the eye hole was impossible to see out of. I also had a silver suit that was actually a discount "sauna suit" which was the WORST idea because I was covered in my own sweat after an hour of wearing the thing. WORST HALLOWEEN EVER.

crowquill

Post by crowquill »

smfy

Post by smfy »

I come up with all the good ideas in May then stop caring by October so probably nothing.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

If I was back home, I would have gone as a prisoner from Devil's Island along with a friend of mine. He looks Algerian, so it would have been perfect. It would consist of us wearing dirty, torn up white t-shirts, tattered pajama looking pants in a broad vertical stripe pattern of white and faded red, and those little prisoners hats that they used to wear. Neither of us speak French very well anymore, but we know the basics, so we would just bust out all night in heated "political" debate in "French", smoke cigarettes, play cards, and dissociatively trail off mind-sentence and begin weeping, looking at the night sky longingly, or just gaze off into the distance. We would have not communicated with anyone else or try and break character. I'm pretty sure no one would have had any idea what the hell we were doing.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

Pete > You wrote:If I was back home, I would have gone as a prisoner from Devil's Island along with a friend of mine. He looks Algerian, so it would have been perfect. It would consist of us wearing dirty, torn up white t-shirts, tattered pajama looking pants in a broad vertical stripe pattern of white and faded red, and those little prisoners hats that they used to wear. Neither of us speak French very well anymore, but we know the basics, so we would just bust out all night in heated "political" debate in "French", smoke cigarettes, play cards, and dissociatively trail off mind-sentence and begin weeping, looking at the night sky longingly, or just gaze off into the distance. We would have not communicated with anyone else or try and break character. I'm pretty sure no one would have had any idea what the hell we were doing.
:lol: :lol: