watcha doin for christmas

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

mulder

watcha doin for christmas

Post by mulder »

training, reading, sleeping, coolin' with my family. Best.

I'm hoping for a new jogging suit ;)
there is no happy here

tonyxvx

Re: watcha doin for christmas

Post by tonyxvx »

celebrating festivus

xJochemx

Post by xJochemx »

The usual family stuff. Nice though, I don't mind. Also, I'm turning 30 on the first day of Christmas. Not celebrating it though.

VitiligoJackson

Post by VitiligoJackson »

a client of my wife's is coming to dinner at my dad's house because she's stuck working all day and he has absolutely no family, he was brought up in an orphanage. he a middle aged autistic man who loves pepsi and pizza so this should be fun.
CitizenOfUlysses wrote:
If vitiligojackson says it's good, it's almost def good.

Bentwreck

Post by Bentwreck »

I'm spending the holidays with my family. I already live at home because of school though, so there isn't too much of a shock there. I'm hoping for a new turntable, the one I have now is pretty junky.
Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:Will Killingsworth and Jayson Green traveled to France and brought Screamo back with them. It was being oppressed by the French government.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

I'm the secretary for a Saturday Morning AA meeting. (UH OH I BROKE MY ANONYMITY) So I'll be doing that, we're going to have a huge free breakfast, gotta open the doors at like 4 am and it ends before most people even wake up.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

my aunt and cousin are coming to chill, so is my grandma and she has dimensia so that'll be kooky, and then a homeless family my mom takes care of are kickin it with us. i'm also doing secret santa with my friends, i am hoping i get some weed, we were joking about doing that but i think someone is actually gonna get me some.
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

I flew back to NJ/NY to be with my friends and family

Merry YES-mas.
xJochemx wrote:Also, I'm turning 30 on the first day of Christmas.
First day of Christmas? I thought that was just a song. Or did you mean to say Hanukkah?

ingoodhands

Post by ingoodhands »

Going up with my family to visit grandparents in North Dakota! (It's as much fun as it sounds ;) )

mulder

Post by mulder »

VitiligoJackson wrote:a client of my wife's is coming to dinner at my dad's house because she's stuck working all day and he has absolutely no family, he was brought up in an orphanage. he a middle aged autistic man who loves pepsi and pizza so this should be fun.
Judging by the size of your arse you'll have the pizza thing in common anyway...

there is no happy here