Fucking Anime

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

CitizenOfUlysses

Fucking Anime

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

thesilentarmy

Re: Fucking Anime

Post by thesilentarmy »

I love the anime.

I thought Code Geass was pretty hardcore, although it's pretty difficult to think of it as being hardcore when they have haircuts like Bring Me the Horizon. Or maybe it's the other way around. But the whole revolution thing. Revolutions are always hardcore.
Sometimes a wave of feeling sick that starts in my stomach pours out and shoots all over my body until I can feel it making me dizzy. I sit down and my thoughts are circular.

thesilentarmy

Post by thesilentarmy »

Didn't you always want to hear like a hybrid screamo post-rockish epic as the soundtrack for when the most epic parts of the anime go down?
Sometimes a wave of feeling sick that starts in my stomach pours out and shoots all over my body until I can feel it making me dizzy. I sit down and my thoughts are circular.

rightskewed

Post by rightskewed »

nhk ni youkoso/welcome to the nhk = top skramz anime.
i have nothing to complain about, but i know i'll still complain.

sudo

Post by sudo »

gunna start durarara! or however the fuck you spell it
mulder wrote:Crowquill, nobody with a ctts username gets on my list. Sign up again and try again.

thesilentarmy

Post by thesilentarmy »

I think you should all play the PSX game Alundra -- it's styled like anime. Basically, it's a Zelda clone in which this evil god fools everyone in this village into believing he's a good god, gets them to worship him so he can amass power through their prayers, and basically tortures and fucks with them all to keep them in fear. Alundra, the main character, has to save the day and teach everyone to turn away from the god and to find power in themselves while everyone dies around him constantly. It's the most skram thing of all time.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh1ox ... o1_500.jpg

When I was playing the game I posted this screenshot on my Tumblr with the caption, "Alundra needs to stop listening to bands on Level Plane Records."

Srsly, it's fucking magnificent.

Charon

Post by Charon »

Paranoia Agent. Nuff' said.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

i just finished eden of the east, it was pretty damn awesome. i need to watch the movie now.
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

lovewhatyouhold

Post by lovewhatyouhold »

Samurai Champloo
Death Note

Best ever.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

thesilentarmy wrote:Didn't you always want to hear like a hybrid screamo post-rockish epic as the soundtrack for when the most epic parts of the anime go down?
thesilentarmy wrote:When I was playing the game I posted this screenshot on my Tumblr with the caption, "Alundra needs to stop listening to bands on Level Plane Records."
Jesus fucking Christ, Sudo was right.