New RAEIN LP + T-Shirt

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

taylor

New RAEIN LP + T-Shirt

Post by taylor »

Fresh off the plane from Italy, I just received the last 100 copies of the new RAEIN LP, "Sulla Linea D'Orizzonte Tra Questa Mia Vita e Quella Di Tutti". If you've already contacted me by email about reserving a copy, i've got them set aside for you and i'll send you an email this weekend about payment info. For those who want a copy and have yet to contact me, please email: Taylorfwhite@gmail.com

The LP is pressed on 180 gram vinyl and sounds phenomenal, not to mention the beautiful artwork. I've been close friends with the guys in Raein for nearly a decade now so I'm obviously biased, but this is easily my favorite hardcore album i've heard in years and probably the best stuff Raein has released. I couldn't be more excited to help release it here in the U.S. and hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do!!

We also have a limited amount of t-shirts to accompany the release of the LP. These will probably sell out pretty fast so if you want one of these bad boys, let me know sooner than later. The design of the shirt is seen below (silver/black, two-color screenprint). If you order both a shirt and an LP we'll knock off a few bucks from the price of both and save on shipping.

http://serimal.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/img_1967.jpg

Again, if you want to order an LP or shirt (or both), please shoot an email to: Taylorfwhite@gmail.com
If any distros want copies, we can work out a cheaper wholesale price.

More info: http://board.vivalavinyl.com/thread/view/17548/&p=1

takingcareoftraffic

Re: New RAEIN LP + T-Shirt

Post by takingcareoftraffic »

taylor wrote:If anyone is interested in ordering the new RAEIN LP and/or a t-shirt here in the U.S., the info is here:

http://board.vivalavinyl.com/thread/view/17548/&p=1

I'll take both! although I'm not sure if my phone isn't working properly or if the link isn't connected correctly. ..this is a bit off topic, but do you, or anyone else on this forum happen to know where I can order a suis la lune record? my buddies birthday is coming up and I can't find a source on where any of their merch could be reached. Help?

phoenix_crush

Post by phoenix_crush »

I love you dude, I've wanted a Raein shirt for ages

taylor

Post by taylor »

phoenix_crush wrote:I love you dude, I've wanted a Raein shirt for ages
nice!

Lone

Post by Lone »

the link isn't working for me :(

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

Lone wrote:the link isn't working for me :(
You have to make a VLV account first.
http://vivalavinyl.com/

Lone

Post by Lone »

yeah thanks
it was only because i was trying to do it off my phone

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

Wait... I just edited the first post with the info provided on VLV.
I hope no one minds.... ?

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

neck_cannon wrote:Wait... I just edited the first post with the info provided on VLV.
thank you, fuck vlv.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

taylor

Post by taylor »

neck_cannon wrote:Wait... I just edited the first post with the info provided on VLV.
thanks dude!!