ADORNO year 2 discography LP+cd

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

manuel

ADORNO year 2 discography LP+cd

Post by manuel »

at the end of thread you'll find my mail, please send me a mail...

and here's our surprise for the new year.... I am really glad, 'cause among our releases I finally do have ADORNO, a Portuguese group I've been in contact with for many years
this is intro in their myspace to describe this awesome guys "We are 4 kids split in half by a river between Lisbon and Almada. Just put some friendship, punk-diy and some delay pedals on the boat plus the motivation to keep sailing to have some fun and meet new places"

...we've been trying to do something together for a couple of years and at the end we made it...
infact will go soon at the pressing plant the second part of their discography and it will be ready by mid of February, under the name of YEAR 2.
the first part of their discography was only released on CD (on protagonist and we love pandas), but now the second part of their rich discography will see the light on vinyl+cd included.
and will be including the following:
Said and Unsaid 7" (released on adagio830, pure pain sugar)
split with Sugartown Cabaret 12" (released on communication is not words, emergence, agonia)
split with Black Heart Rebellion 7" (released on adagio830, smoke&dust)
split with Eric Ayotte 7" (released on adagio830, brown town e sleep city)
6way split Connections (with kias fansuri, isaiah, captain your ship is sinking, saddest landscape, suis la lune) 12" (released on moment of collapse)
+ 1 unrealesed song for now (will be out in 2012 for split with auxes)
for 11 songs in total

It will be in a 12"+cd with outer sleeves screenprinted, one insert + one poster will be printed in 500 copies in total: 400 in black vinyl and 100 in white vinyl (avaiable only for pre-order)
here you can listen to something
http://www.myspace.com/adornno
sound like: passionate hardcore with drive like jehuhisch melodic edge. More postrock than screamo. Noisy, distorted, melodic, beautiful, emotive sad sounding music with an intense reminiscent voice
for fans: of amanda woodward, end of a year, at the drive in, daitro, drive like jehu and Husker Du

and last but not least, 3 different offers, valid for anybodody who is gonna buy the record in pre-order within January 31st
- preorder 1: white vinyl with shipping included at 18euro (eur) / 23euro (us&jap) / 29euro (aus)

- preorder 2: white vinyl plus limited t-shirt (avaiable only for preorders guys) with shipping included at 25euro (eur) / 30euro (us&jap) / 36euro (aus) (Please drop us a line which size you want when you place your order)

- preorder 3: white vinyl + black vinyl + limited t-shirt (avaiable only for preorders guys) with shipping included at 33euro (eur) / 38euro (us&jap) / 44euro (aus) (Please drop us a line which size you want when you place your order)

for payment paypal it's ok, write me and i'll give you mail

thanks
manuel

mail: manpia@tin.it or shoverecords@gmail.com
website: facebook find shove or manu shove, or on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/shoverecords

plasticsmilerecords

Re: ADORNO year 2 discography LP+cd

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

dude this is awesome! totally going to pre-order this soon!

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

yup, amazing.

Phil

Post by Phil »

So... Is there going to be a label in the US distroing the white vinyl? I only ask because 23 euros is a lot...
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

manuel

Post by manuel »

i have to look, but if you'll find some friend i'll surely make aggod price for more copies...

if you want write me a mail and we'll see

bye
manuel

manuel

Post by manuel »

up

enfant

Post by enfant »

Hey, I would probably be interested, even tho it's probably gonna end up being expensive. Do you have any picture of the t-shirt?

manuel

Post by manuel »

some days, and i'll have artwork of shirt

manuel

Post by manuel »

up...
probably at protagonist and deathwish you'll find adorno on black vinyl... if you would have white one... only from me

manuel

Post by manuel »

uop :-) last day... maybe some more days...