Top Skram Figures

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

thisguyisalright

Re: Top Skram Figures

Post by thisguyisalright »

jternovo wrote:Yeah that band is amazing! Their tape they put out last year destroyed!
Totally didn't even hear about it but I'm seeing now that it's up for free, so thanks!

mike stern

Post by mike stern »

thisguyisalright wrote:
jternovo wrote:Yeah that band is amazing! Their tape they put out last year destroyed!
Totally didn't even hear about it but I'm seeing now that it's up for free, so thanks!

holy shit you guys are fucking gay. it was painful reading your faggoty comments. shut the fuck up.
i dont care and i probably hate you.

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

What Mike Stern really means is that you two should stick to messaging one another.

But please, don't stop posting!!!
:) :) :) :)
:mrgreen:

thisguyisalright

Yeah that got a bit out of hand, sorry about that. Will remember to message in the future.

jternovo

Post by jternovo »

Personal comments yes, the rest of it I'll stand by.

Mike Stern must be a horrible human being though. I hope his oxen break and his crops fail.

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

mike stern wrote:

holy shit you guys are fucking gay. it was painful reading your faggoty comments. shut the fuck up.
Oh cool a homophobic response. You're obviously a really cool dude. You should feel really good about yourself.

Pete can this thread locked? When homophobia/sexism/racism comes into threads it really bums out the majority of cmhwak posters. Honestly I think Mike Stern has little to offer to cmhwak other than antiquated out of touch skramz oppinions and homophobic verbal diareah. He should probably get booted from the boards.

thisguyisalright

Basically in this post I would reiterate the above three comments if I felt I could rephrase them in a sufficiently different way.

buckytoole

Post by buckytoole »

nobody needs to get all butthurt. unless that's where you'd like to? if so, plz pm me ;)

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

mike stern isn't getting banned, sorry dudes. this statement is canon.

i understand being offended by homophobic remarks, which is 100% okay, but lighten up. this is the internet.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

thebigmin wrote:
Bentwreck wrote:I think there are some influential figures in Canada but some of them haven't been around as long. I think I'd approach this more as a local community thing.

see : Jacen Beers

see : Steve Lam
There was a time when anyone who was anyone had Steve Lam in their myspace top 8.