screamo ftp server

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

maloxan

Re: screamo ftp server

Post by maloxan »

confirmed and still works 2nd march 2013
To envision a world without chains but recognize that we,
as individuals, can only chip away at the links.
One at a time, day by day.
To have the ability to wage quiet wars in our everyday lives,
and recognize the subtle victories when they happen....

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

Is there a way to download whole folders?

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

xdylanx wrote:Is there a way to download whole folders?
I use an extenstion called downthemall. You just go into the folder and right click on the page and it will give you the option to get every song at once.

xdylanx

Post by xdylanx »

thisguyisalright wrote:
I use an extenstion called downthemall. You just go into the folder and right click on the page and it will give you the option to get every song at once.
repped

maloxan

Post by maloxan »

thisguyisalright wrote:
filezilla
To envision a world without chains but recognize that we,
as individuals, can only chip away at the links.
One at a time, day by day.
To have the ability to wage quiet wars in our everyday lives,
and recognize the subtle victories when they happen....

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

How do you go about deleting and adding things? I downloaded the 25 Dollar Massacre section a while ago and all the track names were fucked up and there were duplicates, and I just yesterday deleted the duplicates and fixed the names and I wanna re-up it with the tracklist of the discography tape to make things simpler.

Also I'm gonna have a couple other things to upload in the next little while.

Phil

Post by Phil »

I started poking around this thing today, it's pretty sweet. I downloaded a bunch of obscure 7"s I own but never had digitally.
brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

plasticsmilerecords

Post by plasticsmilerecords »

I don't want to be that guy, but is there any way I can get the Celestial Being folder removed? I'm in the band and just about to release a discography tape with all our material re-mixed/mastered, so if anyone wants our material, you can get it through PSR.

ingram

Post by ingram »

thisguyisalright wrote:How do you go about deleting and adding things? I downloaded the 25 Dollar Massacre section a while ago and all the track names were fucked up and there were duplicates, and I just yesterday deleted the duplicates and fixed the names and I wanna re-up it with the tracklist of the discography tape to make things simpler.

Also I'm gonna have a couple other things to upload in the next little while.
don't hesitate to upload new music or superior versions (better transfers, larger bitrate, tagged files et c.) of files which are already on server
also feel free to delete duplicates / inferior versions
:)

ingram

Post by ingram »

plasticsmilerecords wrote:I don't want to be that guy, but is there any way I can get the Celestial Being folder removed? I'm in the band and just about to release a discography tape with all our material re-mixed/mastered, so if anyone wants our material, you can get it through PSR.
yeah i can remove it or even you can remove it yourself (using ftp account in the first post of this thread, it has deleting privilegies as well)
but what's the reason to delete files which were in free circulation? i've personally downloaded them from plasticsmile bandcamp some time ago

by the way, Celestial Being is one of best bands of modern screamo scene (one of my top fav's at least)