SHOWSSS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

tonyxvx

SHOWSSS

Post by tonyxvx »

What's the next show you're going to? Or the best show you've been to? Or the best one you've played at?
Doesn't matter, just talk about shows, because they rule.

Next show I'm sooo psyched about:

loveinathens

Re: SHOWSSS

Post by loveinathens »

Our singer just got back from Japan so we're playing a show with her. Her friends are organizing this which also doubles as the CB anthology release show. Sad to say, I'll be playing bass instead of singing since our bass player hasn't shown up in quite a while.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Love that robot.

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

Pete > You wrote:Love that robot.
The organizers said it's the only thing they could think of to fuse hardcore and electronic music *cough*crabs*cough* together.
I'm so going to do the running man.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

ifp

Post by ifp »

stoked to play this show.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

ifp wrote:Image

stoked to play this show.
That show is gonna rule so much, especially with you guys playing. Show here should be pretty good, though.

BROOTALPOODLE

Post by BROOTALPOODLE »

hopefully i'm going to see ceremony, punch, torch runner, and young and in the way august 5th. gonna be sick. i went to see the wonder years and streetlight manifesto Wednesday. the wonder years were fun, and streetlight manifesto played for two hours.
“I just want to change the way people look at music or maybe just destroy it in general.” -Justin Pearson

hjördis

Post by hjördis »

on Monday I'm moving to the other side of the country, where shows actually happen. I'm so excited!

the next show I know I'm going to is a Youth Pictures of Florence Henderson show September 2 in Oslo, which is extra exciting because they're playing some of their songs in more of a punk/emo vein than what can be heard on the album (which can be downloaded here and bought here). I think that sounds like a great idea!

I'd like to see Kollwitz and Adorno on August 10 and Gåte on August 20, but I'm afraid that will be too expensive (especially considering the price of the tickets to the Gåte show - 465 NOK which is more than $75).
I sort of have nothing to say and if I did, I'd say nothing at all.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

hjördis wrote:on Monday I'm moving to the other side of the country, where shows actually happen. I'm so excited!

the next show I know I'm going to is a Youth Pictures of Florence Henderson show September 2 in Oslo, which is extra exciting because they're playing some of their songs in more of a punk/emo vein than what can be heard on the album (which can be downloaded here and bought here). I think that sounds like a great idea!

I'd like to see Kollwitz and Adorno on August 10 and Gåte on August 20, but I'm afraid that will be too expensive (especially considering the price of the tickets to the Gåte show - 465 NOK which is more than $75).
You GOTTA see Adorno. I'd kill for a chance to see them, so good.

alexander

Post by alexander »

I'd like to see them too but Kollwitz are so insanely good, and either way YP are first priority because they are one of the best bands ever. sooooo gooooodddd. "Let's Rent Bikes from 1942" <333