I have dreams

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

thebigmin

Re: I have dreams

Post by thebigmin »

holy shit thats awesome, Mirin HARD

Jakey LIAF

Post by Jakey LIAF »

there is likely an old video around of LIAF covering "i don't imagine you and i," we did it several times and got asked to play a fest basically because of that cover. allan got wind that we did it via a mutual friend of mine and told us "thanks for keeping the 'dream' alive." biggest compliment i've ever been paid in music, srs. they were such a huge influence on us.
thebigmin wrote:with a skull split economy like we have right now, this is inevitable

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

yah jakey...since there are SO many live vids of LIAF floating around.....

iTooHaveAHeart

Post by iTooHaveAHeart »

I am mesmerized by that video. I've had it in my bookmarks for a while, but haven't watched much of it until now. I would have loved to have been there at the time, but I was like three at the time. :oops:
danfitforbattle wrote:i once mistook calculator for texas instruments and was disappointed when i couldn't recognize any of the songs they played.
FANTASTIC WOUND wrote:My mom still opccasionally wears my knock-off Saetia tee when she's gardening.

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

One of the bands that got me into this genre..

that part in countless rooftops is so fucking good.

I wish that I could tell you that the sun never stops shining when I think of you.

still listening to them years later

edit: in good hands is probably my favorite screamo song of all time.
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

TIMMYdingus

Post by TIMMYdingus »

I Have Dreams was the band I fell in love with.I have a bunch of old pics of them playing at Under The Couch.I used to put a lot of band pictures on my Myspace back when I used it to make my blog skramz as fuck haha these photos were taken by a person name Leslie.I also had a copy of Three Days Before Christmas in a little Christmas style card but lost it when I moved to a new house :( I know before they were I Have Dreams and A New Kind Of American Saint they were New Ethic.A band with some member of I Have Dreams.I believe Daniel (the members old band mate and friend that died a car accident) was in New Ethic.Not 100% sure.But this band is awesome and I will kill to get my hands on a copy of Three Days Before Christmas again

Last edited by TIMMYdingus on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

THOSE JNCOS <3
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

XdrowningcoreX

Post by XdrowningcoreX »

Check out the UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL I HAVE DREAMS WEBSPACE...

https://web.archive.org/web/20020623033 ... avedreams/

It doesn't look as good as it used to with new fangled browsers these days but it still may elicit a smirk or chuckle. There's a snippet about the band from one of their pals.

TIMMYdingus

Post by TIMMYdingus »

XdrowningcoreX wrote:Check out the UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL I HAVE DREAMS WEBSPACE...

https://web.archive.org/web/20020623033 ... avedreams/

It doesn't look as good as it used to with new fangled browsers these days but it still may elicit a smirk or chuckle. There's a snippet about the band from one of their pals.
Somebody should upload that Three Days Before Christmas music video again.

XdrowningcoreX

Post by XdrowningcoreX »

This is it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G_D0F7rcCA

I really can't remember just how bad my tape is but you can see it has some bad skips or videotape crazy whaterverness. It looks like what Tijs uploaded from the other video here looks better, I'm not sure. I may have traded a copy to him or he may have traded his to me and it's worse quality.