who still comes here, and how often?

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

chronoclast

who still comes here, and how often?

Post by chronoclast »

I just drop in pretty randomly I guess. The forum is bookmarked in a folder full of message boards I've posted in over the years. I usually go through the folder when I'm really bored and visit random ones

Sadly this place is moving slower and slower, it's not like a big deal but its still sorta sad going through the old content y'know. I was never even a very active member myself but I've always loved this place. and skramz.

Anyway, if you are here pls post in this thread. I am curious how many people are visiting and how often

And post your i n s t a g r a m (if you want), I wanna follow cmhwak people

CharlieBronson

Re: who still comes here, and how often?

Post by CharlieBronson »

I visit atleast once a day. SRS. CMHWAK is kinda the only friends I have.

It does get a bit dull round here but thats the price we pay for exclusivity I guess.

IG: chiseljones
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

everyday. i just don't have anything worthy to contribute 99% of the time. i don't have any social media so this is my only internet presence besides old school runescape.
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

Cpt9Ball

Post by Cpt9Ball »

x
Last edited by Cpt9Ball on Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

thebigmin

Post by thebigmin »

skramz life is life

ig: alexbigman

pygmyprieta

Post by pygmyprieta »

Last edited by pygmyprieta on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thisguyisalright

Post by thisguyisalright »

I come here once a day, rarely post anymore though. I didn't even have internet for 9 months a little while ago so I was completely gone. As much as everyone here has elite as fuck taste I've never really had a problem finding bands I like (despite some awesome recommendations I've also found on here) so I mostly come here for skramz history and dumb inside jokes, which seem to happen less often these days. Still living the skramz life hard though. I kind of attribute the slower activity to the fact that skramz has kind of been an in thing lately (I don't mean the wave and topshelfcore, that shit is basically already dead, I just mean when punk kids hear the word 'emo' a lot of them now picture Orchid or Mineral instead of Taking Back Sunday or Brand New) so because of that there's not such a requirement for a tight knit community of weirdos who listen to weird music. (u guys r still my fam doe)

klefmop

Post by klefmop »

thisguyisalright wrote:(u guys r still my fam doe)
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

jonathanriley

Post by jonathanriley »

I come here once a day, check the gen board and the trade board. I never really post other than to rep some new fire shit when it drops (Anyone hear that recent Amygdala split?). Been lurking for like 7 years or so.

I chill with @klefmop sometimes. The homie.

IG: jon.riley

thatjoekid

Post by thatjoekid »

I still lurk on here now and again. it's refreshing. Reminds me of the pre-fb emo group days. things were simple then. I just deactivated my fb/social media so i got the urge to log back into here