Jeromes Dream have a website

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

Cpt9Ball

Jeromes Dream have a website

Post by Cpt9Ball »

x
Last edited by Cpt9Ball on Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

klefmop

Re: Jeromes Dream have a website

Post by klefmop »

thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin
thebigmin wrote:Screamo Will Never Die

-thebigmin

morphinglight

Post by morphinglight »

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

Every FB skramz group is like "Reunion! We're getting a reunion!" but I'm saying fuck a reunion. Jeff cant scream anymore and would play those 8 terrrrible megaphone songs from Presents. Give me a lush 2 or 4 LP boxet with linear notes, photos, flyers and a dvd of rare footage and a couple of shirts or hoodies on a bigcartel
CharlieBronson wrote: Things truly are sucklical in music

morphinglight

Post by morphinglight »

CharlieBronson wrote:Every FB skramz group is like "Reunion! We're getting a reunion!" but I'm saying fuck a reunion. Jeff cant scream anymore and would play those 8 terrrrible megaphone songs from Presents. Give me a lush 2 or 4 LP boxet with linear notes, photos, flyers and a dvd of rare footage and a couple of shirts or hoodies on a bigcartel
Fair point, but I assume they know that no one is waiting for the Presents stuff. That would be a letdown.
But there's a good chance that a discography vinyl, along with some new merch will happen. They mentioned on instagram that they were thinking about printing merch a while ago.

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

morphinglight wrote:
CharlieBronson wrote:Every FB skramz group is like "Reunion! We're getting a reunion!" but I'm saying fuck a reunion. Jeff cant scream anymore and would play those 8 terrrrible megaphone songs from Presents. Give me a lush 2 or 4 LP boxet with linear notes, photos, flyers and a dvd of rare footage and a couple of shirts or hoodies on a bigcartel
Fair point, but I assume they know that no one is waiting for the Presents stuff. That would be a letdown.
But there's a good chance that a discography vinyl, along with some new merch will happen. They mentioned on instagram that they were thinking about printing merch a while ago.

Their insta also shows a screenshot of a voice memo recording from Nick thats apparently a guitar track or so we're lead to believe so theres a possibility of new music which I'm also on the fence about. If its anything like the direction Portraits of Past took on cypress dust witch it will be one to miss imo

Phil

Post by Phil »

brianutatx wrote:You are just a wiener rock apologist. Down with wiener rock occupation and down with Topshelf!

Boejendel

Post by Boejendel »

Wow. I'm looking forward to a new album but I think a live reunion would be kind of hokey. Imagine a room full of people screaming along in the JD style? :?

CharlieBronson

Post by CharlieBronson »

And now theyre printing shirts! but on Gildan seems like that $20k didnt get spent all that well

maloxan

Post by maloxan »

CharlieBronson wrote:And now theyre printing shirts! but on Gildan seems like that $20k didnt get spent all that well
what exactly are you referring to? I'd say spending the extra bucks on legit Gildan shirts are worth every penny.
To envision a world without chains but recognize that we,
as individuals, can only chip away at the links.
One at a time, day by day.
To have the ability to wage quiet wars in our everyday lives,
and recognize the subtle victories when they happen....