FOOTBALL

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

smfy

Re: FOOTBALL

Post by smfy »

tonyxvx wrote:
iKichigai wrote:Who enjoys watching this?
Every drunken white male in America with a big screen TV he can't really afford
I bought a 42 inch plasma while working part time when I was 20. Shit's cheap. But correct, I am drunk and a white male.

Eric

Post by Eric »

college > pro

brianutatx

Post by brianutatx »

football is not punk, hardcore, emo, screamo, skramz, post-rock, shoegaze, or any other musical genre this thread is about. In fact I would go ahead and say there are far more songs about disliking jocks and football players that the opposite in the afore mentioned musical genres. So if we are discussing it on this board one could only assume its for the distaste of this game and the society/culture around it that allows for such barbarous activities to continue.

Gnarlin Gnartree

Post by Gnarlin Gnartree »

New Orleans Saints and LSU Tigers, but the real fun doesnt start until Basketball season starts. And NFL players are the least paid of the major sports.Unless you are a first overall pick, then you can do nothing and get 50 mil.

matt

Post by matt »

$300,000 is the minimum nfl salary. that is a shitload of money.

that is enough to liquify gold and spray it all over the president and still have enough to buy your way out of jail.

Gnarlin Gnartree

Post by Gnarlin Gnartree »

matt wrote:$300,000 is the minimum nfl salary. that is a shitload of money.

that is enough to liquify gold and spray it all over the president and still have enough to buy your way out of jail.
Well yeah, Im just saying in comparison to other sports.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

iKichigai wrote:
tonyxvx wrote: NFL players have more money than god, those are probably his actual teeth.
I still don't get it why these people have grillz. Is that like a golden denture or something?
America you amaze me.
Chad's grill is just a little thing he wears over his teeth. It's removable. "Real" grills are where they grind down your real teeth and put gold (actually not real gold) caps over them and it's a permanent thing. You do it to show how rich you are.

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Gnarlin Gnartree wrote:
matt wrote:$300,000 is the minimum nfl salary. that is a shitload of money.

Well yeah, Im just saying in comparison to other sports.
What other sports? Hockey players make peanuts, I'd say on average basketball players make about the same. Maybe a little more on the lower end. I guess top tier baseball players make more, but again, on average across the league, probably about the same.

iKichigai

Post by iKichigai »

Pete > You wrote: Chad's grill is just a little thing he wears over his teeth. It's removable. "Real" grills are where they grind down your real teeth and put gold (actually not real gold) caps over them and it's a permanent thing. You do it to show how rich you are.
That is gross.
実存は本質に先立つ。
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

Pete > You

Post by Pete > You »

Even grosser when you consider that since you can't brush your real teeth, or what is left of them, your breath stinks and eventually your teeth will rot away.