Last.fm "Paste Your Taste"

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

tonyxvx

Last.fm "Paste Your Taste"

Post by tonyxvx »

Pretty fun/funny, however you wanna look at it.
If you're lame like me and have a last.fm, go to your artists on your homepage, click "Paste Your Tastes", then copy/paste.

"I'm into screamo, hardcore, emo, grindcore and punk, including:

Kaospilot, Magrudergrind, Funeral Diner, Usurp Synapse, Graf Orlock, Dangers,
Loma Prieta, Raein, A Fine Boat, That Coffin!, Punch, Danse Macabre, Love
Like... Electrocution, Encyclopedia of American Traitors, calculator, Failures,
Cobra Kai, Joshua Fit for Battle, Black Castle, FICTION LIKE NON-FICTION, Van
Johnson, Stop It!!, Welcome the Plague Year, Damages, Belle Epoque, The
Khayembii Communiqué, die, emperor! die!, The Fall of Boss Koala, Ordstro, The
Locust, ColorChromatic, John Cota, Tristan Tzara, Textbook Traitors, Deers!,
Beau Navire, Di bravura, Against Me!, The Kodan Armada, andtheywillriot!,
swallow! swallow! splinter!, Sailboats, She Died Real Pretty, Moldar, Enemy
Soil, Transistor Transistor, A Case of Grenada.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/TonyXVX"

neck_cannon

Re: Last.fm "Paste Your Taste"

Post by neck_cannon »

You're more screamo than me :(

I reset my charts in 2008:
I'm into indie, lo-fi, shoegaze, post-punk and alternative, including:
Cocteau Twins, The Blood Brothers, The Promise Ring, My Bloody Valentine, The Man I Fell in Love With, Boyracer, At the Drive-In, Mycroft Holmes, Saves the Day, Behead the Prophet No Lord Shall Live, No Paws (no lions), Orchid, Jaguar Love, NERVE CITY., Usurp Synapse, Daughters, Air, Antioch Arrow, Pavement, Panthers, In Loving Memory, James Pants, Jeromes Dream, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Cancerslug, Spoonboy, Strawberry Switchblade, Portrait, The Kossabone Red, Memory Cassette, Eric's Trip, Christian Death, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Blank Dogs, The Golden Filter, Chune, Animal Collective, Index for Potential Suicide, Patterns Make Sunrise, Palatka, Martin Dupont, The Muslims, BYODeath, Seven Percent Solution, A Place to Bury Strangers, Morgue Toad, Cloud Nothings, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, A Certain Ratio, The Magnetic Fields.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/rtrdd

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

You have siq range, though. I forgot about "scrobbling" my music for months, and most of stuff up there is from my recent skram urges. :lol:

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

Thanks I try to be eclectic :)

Yeah I need some more skramming going on, but since summer is over I'm making 'end of summer/beginning of fall' mix cdrs for friends half way across the world.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

neck_cannon wrote:Thanks I try to be eclectic :)

Yeah I need some more skramming going on, but since summer is over I'm making 'end of summer/beginning of fall' mix cdrs for friends half way across the world.
That's pretty awesome. I don't do anything cool like that. :(
The music I listen to isn't even dependent on my mood or anything, I usually just listen to music relative to shows I've been to/going during that timeframe. Kinda weird. My oh-so extensive range is: Folk Punk, Hip Hop, and Hardcore. Oh, and Rise Against. Because I like Rise Against. :lol:

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

NO that's cool though, I haven't been a show goer lately, and the shows I go to are mainly city frame/local based. So that means un recorded bands.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

neck_cannon wrote:NO that's cool though, I haven't been a show goer lately, and the shows I go to are mainly city frame/local based. So that means un recorded bands.
Lucky for me my local bands are Beau Navire, Comadre, Loma Prieta, etc. :lol:

neck_cannon

Post by neck_cannon »

I just moved so i'm not well integrated, plus I hardly go out now... But it's mainly SkaxCore from what I've noticed.
Back in my other place it used to be a well rounded shrieky hardcore/streetpunk live, recorded was bad though.
let's not talk about IRL please it's depressing me. :(

Mother 3

Post by Mother 3 »

I'm into screamo, emo, hardcore, post-rock and post-hardcore, including:
Jeromes Dream, L'antietam, Kidcrash, The Spirit Of Versailles, Seeing Means More, Wow, Owls!, heaven in her arms, Noisy Sins of the Insect, Suis La Lune, Pianos Become The Teeth, Maths, Toru Okada, Men As Trees, Loma Prieta, ... Who Calls So Loud, Followed By 37 Seconds Of Happiness, Portrait, efra, Portraits of Past, Life Is a Fight, 天門, Fight Fair, Lion of the North, Saetia, Dispensing of False Halos, Olive tree, Pg.99, Takaru, The Saddest Landscape, Cap'n Jazz, I Have Dreams, Sinking Steps...Rising Eyes, Neil Perry, Ampere, I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism in Your Yearbook, Orchid, Indian Summer, Envy, Lizards Have Personalities, On the Might of Princes, Waifle, Kaospilot, Furnace, The Kodan Armada, La Quiete, Daïtro, Emo Side Project, Joshua Fit for Battle, Maximillian Colby, die, emperor! die!.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/oncebutnotagain

skramz

jives

Post by jives »

I'm into hardcore, screamo, emo, punk and jazz, including:
Miles Davis, Stan Getz, His Hero Is Gone, Kaospilot, Cursed, Neil Perry, Loma Prieta, Hot Water Music, Thelonious Monk, Misfits, Botch, Converge, Kidcrash, Yes, Curl Up and Die, Charles Mingus, Coliseum, Led Zeppelin, John Coltrane, Majority Rule, Magrudergrind, Saves the Day, Ampere, Piebald, Jelly Roll Morton, From Ashes Rise, Fairweather, Trap Them, Pg.99, Off Minor, Yaphet Kotto, Bane, Orchid, Trainwreck, Pig Destroyer, KISS, The Redneck Manifesto, Yage, The Dramatics, Wolfbrigade, La Quiete, Tenacious D, Lords, Envy, Hot Cross, AFI, Capsule, Planes Mistaken for Stars, Welcome the Plague Year, Wu-Tang Clan.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/holy-jiver