Last.fm "Paste Your Taste"

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

tonyxvx

Re: Last.fm "Paste Your Taste"

Post by tonyxvx »

HULKSwagon wrote:I'm into screamo, hardcore, punk, emo and indie, including:
Lemuria, Ampere, Suis La Lune, Saves the Day, Kvelertak, Loma Prieta, blink-182, The Fall of Troy, Punch, Refused, La Dispute, Maladie, Tera Melos, Fucked Up, Shook Ones, Envy, New Found Glory, MxPx, Embrace, The Movielife, Fantômas, Bad Brains, Glassjaw, Converge, Gang Green, Middle Class, Dangers, Touche Amore.

Pretty much the same as everyone else haha.
After reading this I knew you were from CA without even having to look at your location. :lol:

HULKSwagon

Post by HULKSwagon »

AWw what gave it away?

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

Probbbbably all of the West Coast bands? :lol:

constant

Post by constant »

I'm into screamo, emo, punk, hardcore e indie, including:
Pygmy Lush, Braid, Twelve Hour Turn, Honeywell, Jeromes Dream, Grouper, Assfactor 4, Seam, Neil Perry, The Books, The Vidablue, My Bloody Valentine, La Quiete, Leatherface, The Weakerthans, Jawbox, Current, Stars of the Lid, Christie Front Drive, Clikatat Ikatowi, Ceremony, Shotmaker, Coalesce, Pg.99, Mogwai, Boards of Canada, Polvo, Pixies, Thank God, Castor, Hüsker Dü, Majority Rule, Fugazi, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Born Against, Boilermaker, Iron Lung, Nuzzle, MF DOOM, Turning Point, Yage, Blame Game, Railway Ghosts, Hoover, Three Mile Pilot, Man Is the Bastard, Crossed Out, Harriet the Spy, Dillinger Four, Rainer Maria.

i changed player and it stopped scrobbling, but it's still somewhat accurate

xmoonxhowlerx

Post by xmoonxhowlerx »

I'm into screamo, hardcore, post-hardcore, emo and post-rock, including:
Suis La Lune, Daïtro, Mihai Edrisch, heaven in her arms, The Pine, June Paik, Envy, Tunes for Bears to Dance To, Osceola, Cobra Kai, The Black Heart Rebellion, Kids Explode, Raein, Bright Calm Blue, Noisy Sins of the Insect, Reflections of internal rain, Neil Perry, Thoughts Paint the Sky, iamerror, Ampere, killie, La Dispute, Sed Non Satiata, Battle Of Wolf 359, While you wait, Sore Eyelids, Elodea, Time to Burn, Aussitôt Mort, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, Saetia, Dancing on Debris, Love Like... Electrocution, Loma Prieta, Dolcim, Wolves, Ekkaia, Isaïah, monarcs, Fall of Efrafa, Chaos Is..., Matula, Meleeh, Celeste, Anemone, Single State of Man, Circle Takes the Square, Someplace to Hide, Van Johnson, GO! With Fourteen O.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/SkramZiier

smfy

Post by smfy »

I'm into screamo, experimental, hardcore, electronic and indie, including:
The Mountain Goats, Mos Def, Envy, Dead Kennedys, Black Eyes, Devendra Banhart, DJ Krush, Pixies, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Leonard Cohen, Sam Chatmon, Blind Lemon Jefferson, KRS-One, Wu-Tang Clan, Gucci Mane, LowBudget, Silver Apples, Madlib, Negative Approach, R.A. the Rugged Man, Antipop Consortium, Killer Mike, Kaospilot, Shotmaker, Ghostface Killah, Qwel & Maker, The Velvet Underground, Ego Trip 1993, Marnie Stern, Howlin' Wolf, Fela Kuti, Dizzee Rascal, Oh No, Sleepy John Estes, Angel Hair, Low, Edan, RJD2, Murs, Emperor X, Bob Dylan, cLOUDDEAD, Please Inform the Captain This is a Hijack, Saigon, The Beta Band, Lightnin' Hopkins, The Fugs, Gizelle Smith & the Mighty Mocambos, Helium, Jmil KLY.

50% of my list is hip hop yet I don't even get a hip hop tag. Less than 5 of them are indie and I still don't see the electronic artist (Beta Band? DJ Krush? I guess) but I get tags for those. Ouch to their shittarded programming, but they're all rich as fuck and probably don't give a fuck to grow their site any furthur and will be dwarfed by another in 5 years so fuck em. Also most of this list is just an October 2008-March 2009 list before my last computer broke.

forzamadrid

Post by forzamadrid »

This is what I have after resetting my charts for the sixth time:

I'm into screamo, hardcore, death metal, indie and emo, including:
Gama Bomb, The Field Mice, Dethklok, Warbringer, Hatebreed, Orchid, Shub Niggurath, Tristan Tzara, Jets to Brazil, Death, Swamp Thing, Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate), Bolt Thrower, Kamelot, Operation Makeout, The Saddest Landscape, Black Kites, Opeth, Hour of Penance, Baroness, Mihai Edrisch, Tackleberry, Suchi Rukara, Intolerant, Krabathor, Iced Earth, Zann, Icepick, Caitlyn Bailey, In Loving Memory, Nox Arcana, Alice in Chains, Off Minor, Dark Millennium, Aussitôt Mort, Rhapsody of Fire, Adobe Homes, New Order, My Bloody Valentine, Spazz, Nile, Municipal Waste, Yage, Ceremony, TAME THE TIKBALANG, Karl Sanders, Quiritatio, Symphony X, Sinaloa, Augury.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/deadtyrantIII
literature as masturbatory paraphernalia.

loveinathens

Post by loveinathens »

LOOOOOOOOL

I'm into shoegaze, indie, electronic, dream pop and twee, including:
My Bloody Valentine, Pia Fraus, Seely, Pale Saints, Secret Shine, Rocketship, Sweet Trip, Amusement Parks on Fire, Strawberry Switchblade, The Radio Dept., Soundpool, Moscow Olympics, Swervedriver, Seashells, Love In Athens, Ides of Space, Tears Run Rings, Erykah Badu, Drop Nineteens, The Field Mice, Soft Pillow Kisses, The Rifles, Maths, Alison's Halo, Cocteau Twins, Mondo Jet Set, All Girl Summer Fun Band, Then, Aberdeen, A Sunny Day in Glasgow, Camera Obscura, M83, Loma Prieta, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Heavenly, Caitlyn Bailey, The Cure, The Hush Now, BMX Bandits, A Shoreline Dream, The Plot to Blow Up the Eiffel Tower, The Nightblooms, Dykehouse, Telefon Tel Aviv, Acid House Kings, Scarlet, Slowdive, Fjord Rowboat, Lilys, Joy Division.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/loveinathens

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

smfy wrote:50% of my list is hip hop yet I don't even get a hip hop tag. Less than 5 of them are indie and I still don't see the electronic artist (Beta Band? DJ Krush? I guess) but I get tags for those. Ouch to their shittarded programming, but they're all rich as fuck and probably don't give a fuck to grow their site any furthur and will be dwarfed by another in 5 years so fuck em. Also most of this list is just an October 2008-March 2009 list before my last computer broke.
I think the "tags" only appear after you've tagged a band you listen to with a genre or whatever. At least that was my understanding of it, I could be wrong.

alexander

Post by alexander »

no. it's based on the global tags. I have never in my life tagged a band as "indie", but that's on my list.