SHOWSSS

Do whatever you want here. Anything goes. (EDIT: July 2020, board is back up and working!)

Moderators: klefmop, neck_cannon, Andrew, thebigmin, steven

matt

Re: SHOWSSS

Post by matt »

id rather just sit at home and listen to their music than spend that kind of money.

unless it is a good live performing screamo band that will go crazy, it is basically just a few people standing around making music youve already heard.

the only time i know that ive gone out of my way to see a performance is when i drove 4 hours to see portrait's last show in atlanta but it really was not worth it.

CitizenOfUlysses

Post by CitizenOfUlysses »

Last edited by CitizenOfUlysses on Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

alexander

Post by alexander »

I don't travel unless I'm going to a festival, or if I'm staying in a city with friends or something for some time, and seeing multiple shows.

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

all the good diy venues charge 'tween 5-10$ usually. The closest of those costs 8$ each way in train. :(
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

smfy

Post by smfy »

Shit I don't even go to 8 dollar shows because that's like a 40 and a pouch of tobacco.

alexander

Post by alexander »

Josefine wrote:all the good diy venues charge 'tween 5-10$ usually. The closest of those costs 8$ each way in train. :(
well me and my gf have to pay $150 (both ways) to go see a show, so...

smfy wrote:Shit I don't even go to 8 dollar shows because that's like a 40 and a pouch of tobacco.
$8 is like a bun and a milk carton over here. money isn't worth much, I guess.

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

alexander wrote:
Josefine wrote:all the good diy venues charge 'tween 5-10$ usually. The closest of those costs 8$ each way in train. :(
well me and my gf have to pay $150 (both ways) to go see a show, so...

smfy wrote:Shit I don't even go to 8 dollar shows because that's like a 40 and a pouch of tobacco.
$8 is like a bun and a milk carton over here. money isn't worth much, I guess.
yeah, i was talking the cheapest case. at times i have to pay like 60$ a way. :(
We're not using satanic imagery to offend anyone... We're doing it to offend christians.

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

alexander wrote:$8 is like a bun and a milk carton over here. money isn't worth much, I guess.
According to my computer 1 US dollar is about the same as 6 (5.94) Norwegian Krones.
So $150 in Norway is like $25 here?

Josefine

Post by Josefine »

tonyxvx wrote:
alexander wrote:$8 is like a bun and a milk carton over here. money isn't worth much, I guess.
According to my computer 1 US dollar is about the same as 6 (5.94) Norwegian Krones.
nah, he's talking about the equivalent amount in USD. It's really 150 USD..

tonyxvx

Post by tonyxvx »

Josefine wrote:
tonyxvx wrote:
nah, he's talking about the equivalent amount in USD. It's really 150 USD..
:o :o :o :o :o :o